Fingers Non-Stick …
Witches' Fingers Cookies
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- Easy-Add clear vanilla extract Add to shopping list clear vanilla extract
- Easy-Add No Color Almond Extract Add to shopping list No Color Almond Extract
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Assorted Icing Gels, Candy Melts, Sprinkles, Sugars and Jimmies for decorating
Recipe makes about 3 dozen cookies; each cookie serves 1.
Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray Wilton Finger Cookie Pan cavities with vegetable pan spray.
In large bowl, beat butter and sugar with electric mixer at medium speed until well blended. Beat in egg and extracts; mix well. Combine flour and salt; add to butter mixture. Beat until well blended. Remove half of the dough from the mixing bowl and set aside. Add 2 tablespoons cocoa powder to remaining dough; mix until completely incorporated. Press dough into prepared pan cavities, filling 2/3 full.
Bake 9 to 10 minutes or until light brown around edges. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Turn pan over; lightly tap pan to remove cookies. Cool completely on cooling grid.
Decorate cookies with icing gels, melted candy, sprinkles and sugars, as desired.