Witch Way Did She Go? Cookies
This witch is out to crash your Halloween party! Her pumpkin carriage is a tasty cookie…two more are used for the wheels.
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
Each serves 1.
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Tip: 104 Add to shopping list Tip: 104
- Easy-Add Pumpkin Comfort Grip™ Cutter Add to shopping list Pumpkin Comfort Grip™ Cutter
- Easy-Add Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter Add to shopping list Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
Roll out cookie dough and use pumpkin cutter to cut carriage and medium round Cut-Out to cut 2 wheels. Bake and cool cookies.
Use orange royal icing and tip 3 to outline carriage. Use tip 3 and yellow royal icing to outline window. Thin orange royal icing to piping consistency and place in cut disposable bag; use to cover top of cookie with icing. Let dry.
To decorate wheels, position round cookies on cooling grid placed over cookie sheet. Thin violet icing to pouring consistency and cover wheels; let dry.
Use tip 12 and green royal icing to pipe witch's head; pipe tip 3 pull-out nose. Use tip 104 and black royal icing to pipe hat brim and tip 12 to pipe hat top. Pipe tip 3 hat trim in violet and buckle with tip 2 in yellow royal icing. Pipe tip 3 yellow dot eyes with tip 2 black dot pupils. Pipe tip 3 pull-out violet hair. Pipe tip 1 mouth outline in black.
Use tip 2 and black royal icing to pipe spider webs on wheels. Attach wheels to carriage with orange royal icing.
Combine Leaf Green and Lemon Yellow for green shown. Combine Lemon Yellow with a small amount of Golden Yellow for yellow shown. Combine Violet with a small amount of Rose for violet shown.