Witch Tooth Shall I Brush Today? Cake
Simple techniques are all you need to create this fun-loving Halloween visitor. She’s covered with icing stars, zigzags and pull-out star hair that even beginners can handle with ease.
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add Pirate Ship Pan Add to shopping list Pirate Ship Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 18 Add to shopping list Tip: 18
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Stick Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Stick
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
Bake and cool cake.
Shape nose and chin out of fondant, insert lollipop sticks into fondant and position in cake. Form 9 oz. of fondant into 1 1/2 in. high hat brim. Lay across cake following ship's impression.
Star fill in hat and brim with tip 18 stars, leaving a 1 1/4 in. band undecorated for hatband and buckle. Using tip 18, cover band with zigzags. Cover buckle with tip 18 stars.
Using tip 3, outline and fill in eyes, and mouth. Cover face nose and chin with tip 18 stars. Pipe tip 3 eye highlights and tooth.
Starting at bottom of cake, pipe tip 18 pull out stars for hair.