Witch Is A Ghost! Cookies
You’ll take a shine to these ghosts! Wilton microwavable Cookie Icing goes on easily and dries to a smooth finish perfect for decorating.
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Cookie Icing Add to shopping list White Cookie Icing
Triangle-shaped corn snacks
Yellow spice drop
Each serves 1.
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 102 Add to shopping list Tip: 102
- Easy-Add Ghost Comfort Grip™ Cutter Add to shopping list Ghost Comfort Grip™ Cutter
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Craft knife
Bake and cool cookies. Place cookies on cooling grid positioned over cookie sheet. Cover cookie with white cookie icing and let dry on cooling grid.
Thin a small amount of violet icing and pour over triangle-shaped corn snack on cooling grid; let dry.
Roll spice drop flat on surface dusted with granulated sugar. Cut bristles in spice drop with craft knife and insert on end of pretzel stick. Pipe tip 3 green eyes and black pupils. Pipe tip 3 black mouth and orange tongue.
Attach hat to cookie with icing. Pipe tip 102 violet hat brim. Pipe tip 3 orange band on hat and tip 2 yellow buckle. Attach broom with icing.
*Combine lemon yellow and leaf green icing colors for green shown.