Wintery Woods Cupcakes
Surprise Santa with Wintry Woods Cupcakes. Piped Christmas trees and Snowman Icing Decorations spell out holiday cheer.
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Petite Snowman Icing Decorations Add to shopping list Petite Snowman Icing Decorations
Your favorite cupcake recipe
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Winter Themed Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list Winter Themed Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Tip: 13 Add to shopping list Tip: 13
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Standard Coupler Add to shopping list Standard Coupler
Bake cupcakes in Winter Themed Standard Baking Cups, and cool completely on Cooling Grid.
Prepare Buttercream Icing recipe. Tint 3/4 cup icing with Kelly Green Icing Color; set aside. Ice cupcakes with white icing using Spatula.
For Christmas trees, pipe Open Star Decorating Tip 13 pull-out stars along the length of each pretzel stick. Gradually shorten the length of the pull-out stars as you pipe up the pretzel stick by piping longer stars on the bottom and shorter stars towards the top.
Arrange finished trees and Petite Snowman Icing Decorations on each cupcake.