Winter Wonderland Candy
Create your own holiday scene! Use one of Wilton’s candy molds to make a candy tree or large figure. Add an icing decoration for extra detail.
- Easy-Add Red Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Red Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Yellow Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Yellow Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Blue Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Blue Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Green Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Green Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Mini Gingerbread Boy Icing Decorations Add to shopping list Mini Gingerbread Boy Icing Decorations
Yellow spice drop
Each candy serves 1.
- Easy-Add Petite Tree Silicone Mold Add to shopping list Petite Tree Silicone Mold
- Easy-Add Pastel Silicone Baking Cups Add to shopping list Pastel Silicone Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Paring Knife
Pour melted red candy 3/8 in. deep in. baking cups. Pour melted green candy 1/4 in. deep in tree molds. Refrigerate to set and unmold.
Use melted candy in cut parchment bags to pipe assorted color ornaments.
To make star, roll yellow spice drop on surface sprinkled with granulated sugar. Attach to tree top with melted candy.
Use melted white candy in cut parchment bag to pipe snow on top of red candy base made with baking cup. Immediately insert tree and gingerbread boy icing decoration. Let set.