Graceful Tiers Cak…
Winter Lights Display Mini Cakes
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Sky Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Sky Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Soft Yellow Sugar Add to shopping list Soft Yellow Sugar
One sheet cake makes 22 to 24 mini cakes, each serves 1.
- Easy-Add 11 x 15 x 2 in. Sheet Pan Add to shopping list 11 x 15 x 2 in. Sheet Pan
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add 1 in. diameter Candy Cups Add to shopping list 1 in. diameter Candy Cups
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Graceful Tiers Cake Stand Add to shopping list Graceful Tiers Cake Stand
- Easy-Add Holiday Mini Cutter Set Add to shopping list Holiday Mini Cutter Set
- Easy-Add 101 Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list 101 Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- 24-gauge white floral wire (16 inch)
Combine Violet with Rose for violet shown. Combine Red-Red with Christmas Red for red shown.
In advance: Make fondant stars, trees and snowmen. Tint 3 oz. fondant yellow, 3 oz. green; reserve remaining white. Roll out fondant 1/8 in. thick. Cut 12 stars, 11 trees and 11 gingerbread boy snowmen using cutters from Holiday Mini Set. Let dry overnight on cornstarch-dusted board. When dry, brush stars with water and sprinkle with yellow sugar. Also: Decorate snowmen using royal icing. Pipe tip 1 dot eyes and mouth; add tip 2 pull-out nose. Pipe in tip 1 boots (pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch); pipe in tip 5 scarves and hats. Let dry overnight. When dry, cut lollipop sticks to 2 in. and attach to backs of trees and snowmen using royal icing; let dry.
And: Attach stars to top of stand. Cut 2 florist wires to 8 in.; wrap around top of stand so that ends face up. Secure wires with glue gun. Curve ends into a spray formation and attach 6 stars with Fondant Adhesive; let dry.
Bake and cool 2 in. high sheet cake. Mark circles on cake using medium circle cutter from 101 Cutter Set. Cut out cakes with knife.
Tint a portion of Ready-To-Use Icing blue and heat to pouring consistency; cover cakes with poured icing Let dry. Position cakes on flattened paper candy cups. Heat reserved white icing to pouring consistency and pour over cake tops, dripping down sides for snow effect; let dry.
Insert snowmen and trees. Position cakes on stand. Attach remaining stars to stand with adhesive.