Winning Every Inning! Cupcake
Score a homerun with this double-header delight. Top Standard Muffin Pan cupcakes with fondant ball caps, pipe icing stitches Mini Muffin Pan cupcakes, and listen to the crowd roar.
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Standard Muffin Pan Add to shopping list Non-Stick Standard Muffin Pan
- Easy-Add Mini Muffin Pan Add to shopping list Mini Muffin Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 6 Add to shopping list Tip: 6
- Easy-Add Tip: 8 Add to shopping list Tip: 8
- Easy-Add Circle Metal Cutter Add to shopping list Circle Metal Cutter
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add White Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list White Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add White Mini Baking Cups Add to shopping list White Mini Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make cap brims. Roll out red fondant 1/8 in. thick. Cut circle using cutter; cut a crescent shaped brim from circle, 1/4 in. wide in center. Let dry on waxed paper-covered board sprinkled with cornstarch.
Ice mini cupcakes smooth. Pipe tip 2 outline stitches.
Cut a slit in the crown of standard cupcakes, 1 in. deep, at edge of baking cup; insert brim, extending 3/4 in. from edge. Build up icing for cap; smooth.
Mark edge of cap in 8 equal sections. Pipe tip 2 section lines from division marks to top of cap.
Pipe tip 6 ball button (flatten and smooth with finger dippped in cornstarch).