Cookie Sheets & Je…
Wings In Watercolors Cookies
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
After cookies are baked and cooled, use full-strength color flow icing and tip 2 to outline head and body; flow-in with thinned icing - let dry. Outline wings with tip 2 and full-strength color flow. Fill-in wings with tip 2 and thinned violet, yellow, blue, green, and pink color flow.
While icing is wet, lightly drag toothpick from the center of the butterfly towards the outer edge. Next, drag toothpick from outer edge to center of butterfly in the opposite direction. Zigzag through the entire wing to complete design.Note: Color Flow designs take at least 2-3 days to dry.
Quick Tip: Remember, you can just make your favorite basic roll-out cookie recipe and cut out butterfly and flower shapes.