Wicked Cool Witch Cookies
Try this creepy combo treat for Halloween. Cover your homemade cookies with icing, decorate, then top with a candy cap made with the Wilton Halloween Candy Making Kit.
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
Lemon Yellow Icing Color (Combine Leaf Green with Lemon Yellow for green shown)Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
Each Treat Serves 1
- Easy-Add Halloween Candy Making Kit Add to shopping list Halloween Candy Making Kit
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Circle Metal Cutter Add to shopping list Circle Metal Cutter
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Parchment Paper Add to shopping list Non-Stick Parchment Paper
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Tip: 7 Add to shopping list Tip: 7
Create candy hat: Use melted green candy from kit in cut disposable bag to pipe in hat band area of mold. Chill until firm.
Use melted light cocoa candy from kit in cut disposable bag to fill remainder of mold. Tap mold gently to remove air bubbles. Chill until firm; unmold.
Prepare and roll out dough. Cut cookies using circle cutter. Bake and cool.
Place cookies on cooling grid over cookie sheet. Cover cookies with thinned green icing. Let set.
Attach candy hat to cookie with icing. Let set.
Position cookies on parchment. Pipe layers of hair using tip 5 outlines and full-strength black icing.
Outline mouth and eyebrows and pipe dot eyes using tip 3 and full-strength black icing.
Pipe dot nose using tip 7 and full-strength green icing.
Pipe dot tooth using tip 3 and full-strength white icing. Pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch.