Whoopie Pies for Mom!
Let’s get the celebration started for Mom! These delicious whoopie pies are created using our Whoopie Pie Pan and accented with colored Sugar Pearls
- Easy-Add Pink Sugar Pearls Add to shopping list Pink Sugar Pearls
- Easy-Add Yellow Sugar Pearls Add to shopping list Yellow Sugar Pearls
- Easy-Add White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
Violet Icing Color (Combine Rose with Violet for rose shown)Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
Golden Yellow Icing Color (Combine Lemon Yellow with Golden Yellow for yellow shown)Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Pearl Dust™ Add to shopping list White Pearl Dust™
Each whoopie pie serves 1.
- Easy-Add 12-Cavity Whoopie Pie Pan Add to shopping list 12-Cavity Whoopie Pie Pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Plastic ruler
- Easy-Add Lines Texture Press Add to shopping list Lines Texture Press
- Easy-Add Single Shape Punch Set Add to shopping list Single Shape Punch Set
- Easy-Add Daisy Cutting Insert Add to shopping list Daisy Cutting Insert
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add 37 Piece Alphabet & Number Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list 37 Piece Alphabet & Number Cut-Outs™
Bake whoopie pies in pan according to recipe and cool.
Use spatula to fill pies with icing. Roll edges in colored Sugar Pearls.
Tint fondant as follows: 1 oz. rose, 1 oz. yellow, 1/2 oz. violet and 1/2 oz. green; reserve 1/2 oz. white.
For flowers, roll rose and yellow fondant 1/8 in. thick and cut each into 3 in. squares. Imprint with texture press and use punch set with daisy cutting insert to cut two flowers.
Roll white fondant 1/8 in. thick, and use wide end of tip 3 to cut centers for flowers; attach with damp brush. Brush flowers with white Pearl Dust. Attach to cakes using tip 3 and Whoopie Pie icing.
For lettering, roll green and violet fondant 1/8 in. thick. Use alphabet Cut-Outs to cut name. Attach names using tip 3 and icing.