Whoopie Pie Pearl Heart Treats
A lovely Valentine’s dessert trimmed with fondant and pink Sugar Pearls, its base begins with the Heart-Shaped Whoopie Pie Pan. .
- Easy-Add Pink Sugar Pearls Add to shopping list Pink Sugar Pearls
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Pastel Pink Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Pastel Pink Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
Each whoopie pie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Heart Shaped Whoopie Pie Pan Add to shopping list Heart Shaped Whoopie Pie Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Heart Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Heart Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Cutter/Embosser Add to shopping list Cutter/Embosser
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
Bake and cool whoopie pies. Use tip 12 and whoopie pie filling to fill pie. Sandwich two pies together. Cover sides with pink Sugar Pearls.
Roll out pink fondant 1/8 in. thick and use medium heart Cut-Out to cut heart. Use ribbon cutter/embosser to imprint quilt lines on fondant. Attach to pie using brush and piping gel.
Use tip 1 and piping gel to attach pink Sugar Pearls on fondant at intersecting points of quilting imprints.