White as a Ghost Cookies
Thinned royal icing is poured over your cookies for quick and easy decorating. It dries to a smooth finish, perfect for any details you want to add.
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each cookie serves 1
- Easy-Add Ghost Comfort Grip™ Cutter Add to shopping list Ghost Comfort Grip™ Cutter
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Waxed paper
Prepare cookie dough.
Roll out dough and cut cookies using Ghost Cutter. Bake cookies and cool completely on cooling grid.
Prepare royal icing and tint a small amount black. Thin remaining icing to pourable consistency. With cookies positioned on cooling grid over cookie sheet, cover cookies with thinned icing. Place cookies on waxed paper-covered board and let dry.
When dry, pipe tip 3 dot eyes and mouth using full-strength black icing.