White Snowflake Cookie
The sparkle of the white sugar pearls contrasts with the candy- coated cookie—the detailed design is easy to make using the Snowflake Cookie Pan.
Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy (1 bag needed)Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Easy-Add White Sugar Pearls Add to shopping list White Sugar Pearls
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Snowflake Cookie Pan Add to shopping list Snowflake Cookie Pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Waxed paper
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
Bake and cool cookies.
Melt 1 bag of Candy melts and 1 tablespoon shortening following package instructions. Place cookies on cooling grid over waxed paper. Place melted candy mixture in disposable decorating bag and pipe melted candy over cookies. Tap grid to remove air bubbles. Remove cookies to waxed paper-covered cake board and refrigerate to set.
Using tip 4, pipe icing on cookies, working one small section at a time, and following imprint on cookie. Immediately position sugar pearls cookie using tweezers. Let set.