White Chocolate Mousse
- Easy-Add clear vanilla extract Add to shopping list clear vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 6 tablespoons cold water
- 6 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 pkgs (3.3 oz. ea.) White chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling
Makes about 9 cups mousse.
Whip cream until soft peaks form, set aside.
Soften gelatin in cold water; heat in microwave on high, 20-30 seconds until dissolved. Cool.
Beat cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Add vanilla, milk and lemon juice; mix well.
Add gelatin mixture, stir to combine. Add 2 packages of pudding mix. Fold in whipped cream.
Refrigerate until firm, at least 3 hours or overnight.
Recipe may be halved.