Whimsical Witch Cookie
Color flow icing makes this witch cookie special. The technique is easy to master…just remember to allow enough time for drying between steps.
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Halloween Cutter Set Add to shopping list Halloween Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
Roll out dough. Cut, bake and cool cookies using witch cutter from set.
Prepare color flow icing, tinting portions green, black, violet and yellow. Outline face and hat areas with tip 3 using full-strength color flow in black. Pipe in face using thinned color flow in green and a cut parchment bag. Pipe in peak of hat, hat brim and inside mouth in black, hat band in violet using thinned color flow in a cut parchment bag. Let dry 24 hours. Using full-strength color flow, pipe tip 3 buckle in yellow, tip 2 dot eyes in black, teeth in white. Pipe tip 3 dot warts in green. Pipe tip 3 outline hair in orange.