Which Witch Is Which? Cakes
Warts…I mean what’s up with that face! Single-serve mini cakes feature a scary witch decked out in her very best bonnet.
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Moss Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Moss Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
Each mini cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Mini Ghost Pan Add to shopping list Mini Ghost Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 47 Add to shopping list Tip: 47
- Easy-Add Tip: 104 Add to shopping list Tip: 104
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
Position cakes on individual foil-covered boards.
Ice top and sides smooth. Using toothpick, draw witch face on cake top.
Using Tip 4, pipe a ball shape for chin and pull out, tapering off the end as you gradually decrease pressure. Using Tip 2, outline and pipe in mouth, add dot teeth, eyes, and string eyebrows; add pull-out dot nose, dot wart. Shape chin and nose to a point with fingers dipped in cornstarch, if necessary.
Using Tip 4, add pull-out string hair. Add Tip 104 hat ruffle, Tip 47 band and Tip 2 buckle. Pipe Tip 4 bottom bead border.