What's Your Game? Mini Cakes
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Natural Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Natural Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add Red Brush-On Color™ Add to shopping list Red Brush-On Color™
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Bold Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Bold Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers
Each mini cake serves 1.
Bake and cool mini ball cakes; prepare and cover with white or brown fondant. Roll eight 1/4 in. diameter ropes of white fondant for net; crisscross and attach to rim and at intersection points with damp brush. Trim edges. Position rim and net, trimming edges as needed.
For baseball: Use wavy-edge of Embosser to imprint stitching lines. Paint stitches with Brush-On Color. For basketball: Use straight-edge wheel of Embosser to lightly imprint division lines; color in lines with black FoodWriter. Make a 1/2 in. diameter rope of red fondant for rim; cut to size but do not attach.