We're Wary of Werewolves! Cake
There must be a full moon out tonight! Cuddly Teddy Bear cake has turned into a furry monster ready for some Halloween trickery.
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add Teddy Bear Pan Add to shopping list Teddy Bear Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 14 Add to shopping list Tip: 14
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
Bake and cool cake. Trim ears for pointed shape. Ice smooth inner ears and areas where fondant will go.
Tint fondant as follows: 8 oz. violet, 8 oz. green, 4 oz. black, 2 oz. yellow; reserve 2 oz. white. Roll out fondant 1/8 in. thick. Using patterns and knife, cut shirt, pants, mouth, teeth, eyes, pupils and eyebrows (reverse pattern for opposite eye). Position on cake. Shape a 1 in. fondant oval; attach for nose.
Cover werewolf with tip 14 pull-out star fur. Shape 3/4 in. high fondant cones for claws; attach.
*Combine Violet with Rose for violet shown. Combine Leaf Green with Lemon Yellow for green shown. Combine Lemon Yellow with Golden Yellow for yellow shown.