We're All Friends Cake
It’s a cake that’s a party in itself. Have all the guests represented in fondant with buttercream hair and facial feature techniques. Fun and easy to do with Round Cut-Outs and Ready-To-Use Fondant.
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Natural Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Natural Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers
Cake serves 20
- Easy-Add 8 x 2 in. Square Pan Add to shopping list 8 x 2 in. Square Pan
- Easy-Add Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter Add to shopping list Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Paring Knife
Prepare 2-layer cake to be covered with fondant by lightly icing with buttercream.
Cover cake with white fondant, smooth with Easy-Glide Smoother.
Roll out natural colored fondant and use round Cut-Outs to cut faces.
Attach to cake with damp brush. Draw on facial features using black FoodWriter.
Mold hair into different styles by hand and attach.
Roll remaining white fondant into a flattened rope approximately 1/2 in. wide and attach to bottom border with damp brush.