Welcome to our Resting Place Candy
It’s a graveyard party with candy skeletons and tombstones lined up in a row. Delicious candy treats to get your guests in an hauntingly good mood for your Halloween Party.
- Easy-Add Spooky Green Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Spooky Green Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Midnight Black Halloween Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Midnight Black Halloween Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
Each candy serves 1.
- Easy-Add Creepy Tombstone Candy Mold Add to shopping list Creepy Tombstone Candy Mold
- Halloween Candy Kit for Pretzels (skeleton mold used)Easy-Add Halloween Candy Kit for Pretzels Add to shopping list Halloween Candy Kit for Pretzels
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter (largest size used)Easy-Add Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter Add to shopping list Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter
For tombstones, combine white and black candy to create gray. Fill molds and refrigerate to set. Use spooky green candy melts to mold bottom of R.I.P. tombstone.
For skeletons, use a cut parchment bag with white candy to pipe bone details; refrigerate to set. Cover remainder of skeleton with light cocoa candy; refrigerate to set. Use largest round cut out to make disk stands for skeletons; place cut out on cookie sheet and fill with light cocoa candy; refrigerate to set; unmold. Attach skeleton to base with melted candy; let set.