Webbed Feat Cupcakes
Step into my parlor, said the spider! A plate of easy-to-ice cupcakes turns into a giant licorice spider web complete with edible spiders.
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
Your favorite cupcake recipe
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Bats and Spiders Candy Mold or any Halloween themed candy moldEasy-Add Bats and Spiders Candy Mold Add to shopping list Bats and Spiders Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Halloween Themed Baking Cups Add to shopping list Halloween Themed Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Cake Circle Add to shopping list Cake Circle
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Black shoestring licorice
Mold spiders using Light Cocoa candy. Tint a small amount of melted white candy orange with candy color. Using a cut bag, pipe dot eyes in orange and teeth in white candy. Set aside.
Combine Lemon Yellow and Leaf Green colors to achieve shade used. Ice cupcakes smooth.
Attach candies. Position cupcakes on cake board covered with foil.
Cut and attach pieces of black shoestring licorice to form web.