Web Surfing Spidey Cupcakes
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Your favorite cupcake recipe
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Spider-Man™ Baking Cups Add to shopping list Spider-Man™ Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Cupcakes 'N More® 23 Count Dessert Stand Add to shopping list Cupcakes 'N More® 23 Count Dessert Stand
- Easy-Add Flower Former Set Add to shopping list Flower Former Set
- Easy-Add Spider-Man™ Party Toppers Add to shopping list Spider-Man™ Party Toppers
At least 24 hours in advance: Make 13 webs. Tape patterns to outside of large Flower Formers, cover in waxed paper. Outline with tip 4 and royal icing. Make 4 full webs; make 9 webs without bottom web line. Make extras to allow for breakage and let dry. Ice cupcakes smooth and position on stand. Position full webs on 3rd tier from top; position partial webs on 2nd and 4th tiers. Position toppers.
Ice cupcakes smooth and position on stand.
Position full webs on 3rd tier from top; position partial webs on 2nd and 4th tiers.
Marvel, Spider-Man, and the distinctive likeness thereof is trademark of Marvel Characters, Inc., and is used with permission. Copyright ©2004 Marvel Characters, Inc. All rights reserved. www.marvel.com