Weather It Together Cake
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Gum Paste Mix Add to shopping list Gum Paste Mix
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Gum Paste Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Gum Paste
Cake serves 75.
- Easy-Add 6 in. Square Pan Add to shopping list 6 in. Square Pan
- Easy-Add 14 in. Square Pan Add to shopping list 14 in. Square Pan
- Easy-Add Sports Ball Pan Set Add to shopping list Sports Ball Pan Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 14 Add to shopping list Tip: 14
- Easy-Add Tip: 18 Add to shopping list Tip: 18
- Easy-Add Tip: 127 Add to shopping list Tip: 127
- Easy-Add Our Day Figurine Add to shopping list Our Day Figurine
- Easy-Add 4 in. Dotted Wrapped Pillars Add to shopping list 4 in. Dotted Wrapped Pillars
- Easy-Add Decorator Preferred® Square Separator Plates Add to shopping list Decorator Preferred® Square Separator Plates
- Easy-Add Wooden Dowel Rods Add to shopping list Wooden Dowel Rods
- Easy-Add Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter Add to shopping list Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add Silver Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Silver Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Cake Dividing Set Add to shopping list Cake Dividing Set
- 16 in. square 1/4 in. thick foamcore or double-thick cardboard
- Craft knife
At least 48 hours in advance: Make umbrella. Prepare Gum Paste Mix following can directions; tint a 6 oz. portion rose. Roll out rose gum paste 1/8 in. thick and cut a 6 in. circle using craft knife. Center circle on Sports Ball pan half dusted with cornstarch; smooth to conform to shape of pan. Trim circle to 2 in. above bottom of pan. Divide circle in 10ths. Using large round Cut-Out, cut a scallop between each division point; points of scallop should align with division points, with scallops measuring about 3/8 in. deep. Let dry on pan. For handle, cut dowel rod to 9 in.; wrap 6 in. with rose gum paste and let dry. Attach handle to umbrella with a damp 1/2 in. ball of gum paste; let dry overnight.
Ice 2-layer square cakes smooth. Place 14 in. cake on double-thick foil-wrapped board and prepare for 2-Plate and Pillar Construction.
Pipe tip 4 bead hearts on cake sides. Pipe tip 18 shell top and bottom borders on both cakes. On 14 in. cake, overpipe bottom border with tip 127 ruffle. Edge top of ruffle with tip 14 shells. Pipe tip 4 message. On umbrella, pipe a tip 2 line from center to each scallop point. Moisten a small ball of gum paste and attach for top button.
At reception: Position 6 in. cake. Insert umbrella in cake top. Position ornament.
Always place a separator plate or cake board, cut to fit, on the cake before you position any figurine or ornament. This protects both the cake and your keepsake. For extra stability, secure your figurine to the plate with double-stick craft tape.