Waves and Dots Easter Egg
A dimensional design of waves and dots adds more fun to your Easter basket. Color fondant pieces attach easily to hard-cooked eggs using Wilton Piping Gel.
- Hard Cooked Eggs
- Blue gel food color or
- Easy-Add Sky Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Sky Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Pink Gel Food Color or
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant (1 oz. makes 2 eggs)Easy-Add White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
each egg serves one
Step 1Color half the egg blue; let dry. Color other half violet; let dry.
Step 2Tint 1/2 in. ball of fondant blue and 1/2 in. ball of fondant violet to match each color of egg. Also tint 3/4 in. ball of fondant pink/rose.
Step 3Hand roll blue and violet fondant into balls and flatten. Roll out pink/rose fondant into strips, 3/8 in. wide x 7 1/2 in long, and cut into a wavy line.
Step 4Attach fondant pieces to egg using brush and with piping gel. Let dry.
0 Reviews by the community
0 Questions by the community