Watermelon Whoopie Pies
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Leaf Green Icing Color (Combine Kelly Green with Leaf Green for green shown)Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- mini chocolate chips
Each treat serves 1
- Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter (large used)Easy-Add Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter Add to shopping list Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter
- Easy-Add 12-Cavity Whoopie Pie Pan Add to shopping list 12-Cavity Whoopie Pie Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add 10 in. x 16 in. Non-Stick Cooling Grid Add to shopping list 10 in. x 16 in. Non-Stick Cooling Grid
Prepare whoopie pie recipe and divide in half. Tint one half red and the other green. Add 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips to the red batter. Prepare pan and place large Cut-Out in circle cavity of pan. Fill center with red batter. Pipe green batter around outside of Cut-Out using tip 12. Place chocolate chips on top of red batter. Repeat for all cavities. Bake and cool whoopie pies.
Prepare icing and tint portions red and green. Add 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips to red icing.
Turn one whoopie pie upside down. Cover red area using tip 12 and red icing. Place another whoopie pie on top.
Pipe around outside of green area using tip 12 and green icing.