Vivid Violet Roses Cake
A perfectly-balanced bouquet of Ribbon Roses frames an elegant script message. Gives a sophisticated touch to a basic round cake.
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Juniper Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Juniper Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Decorator Icing Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Decorator Icing
Cake serves 20.
- Easy-Add 8 x 3 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 8 x 3 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Tip: 352 Add to shopping list Tip: 352
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
In advance, use tip 104 and violet icing to pipe approximately 8 Ribbon Roses. Make extras to allow for breakage and let dry.
Bake and cool 8 x 3 in. round cake. Use spatula to ice cake smooth with white icing. Use tip 3 and violet icing to write message. Use tip 12 and white icing to pipe crescent-shaped mound of icing on cake top. Position Ribbon Roses on icing mound. Use tip 352 and green icing to pipe leaves. Use tip 12 and violet icing to pipe dot bottom border. Use tip 3 and violet icing to randomly pipe dots on cake sides (pipe larger dots toward bottom of cake and reduce size as you reach midway point of cake sides).