White Flowers Pick…
Virtual Vases Mini Cakes
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
Each mini cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add 9 x 13 x 2 in. Sheet Pan Add to shopping list 9 x 13 x 2 in. Sheet Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Square Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Square Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter Add to shopping list Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Flower Picks Add to shopping list Flower Picks
- Paring Knife
In advance: Make candy platforms. Using candy colors, tint portions of melted candy yellow, pink and blue. Place large Cut-Outs on non-stick pan and fill 1/8 in. high with melted candy; refrigerate until firm and unmold. Reserve excess candy.
Bake and cool 1-layer cake using firm-textured batter such as pound cake. Using medium Cut-Outs, imprint top of cake with squares and circles. Cut out at imprints using paring knife.
Cover cakes with reserved melted candy. Immediately insert toothpick in center of cake top to make a hole for flower pick. Attach cakes to candy platforms with melted candy. Remove toothpick; refrigerate cakes until firm. Roll out fondant 1/8 in. thick. For square cakes, cut 2 x 1/4 in. strips for sides and an 8 x 1/4 in. strip for top border; attach with damp brush. For circle cakes, cut dots with narrow end of tip 12 and an 8 x 1/4 in. strip for top border; attach fondant with damp brush. Insert picks.