Vintage Romance Cake
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Dark Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Dark Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add Puffed Heart Pan Add to shopping list Puffed Heart Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 10 Add to shopping list Tip: 10
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Lemon leaves or Rose Leaves
Prepare candy clay recipe at least 1 day in advance. Using candy clay, shape grape clusters, stems and tendrils by hand.
Make chocolate leaves by painting melted Candy Melts on back of washed lemon leaves. Refrigerate until firm. When completely dry, carefully peel leaf from candy.
Place cake on board cut to same size as cake. Prepare cake to be covered with ganache by icing smooth with light layer of buttercream icing. Place cake on cooling rack that has been positioned over cookie sheet. Pour ganache on cake and let set. Place cake on foil-covered board. Whip ganache, pipe Tip 10 bead bottom border. Position grape clusters, stems, tendrils and leaves on cake.