Vibrant Vines Cake
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Pastel Yellow Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Pastel Yellow Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Pastel Pink Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Pastel Pink Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Pastel Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Pastel Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Neon Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Neon Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add Green Brush-On Color™ Add to shopping list Green Brush-On Color™
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add Funny Flower Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Funny Flower Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Color Tray Add to shopping list Color Tray
- Easy-Add Cutter/Embosser Add to shopping list Cutter/Embosser
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Small Plastic Ruler
- Small paring knife
- Easy-Add SweetHeart Pan Add to shopping list SweetHeart Pan
Prepare 2-layer 3 in. cake for rolled fondant cover with yellow fondant and smooth. Combine Pastel Pink with Neon Pink fondant from Multi Pack to achieve pink color used. Roll out fondant 1/8 in. thick and, using patterns, cut one large pink and one small white heart. Attach pink heart to cake and white heart to pink heart with damp brush.
Mix orange fondant from Neon Multi Pack with 6 oz. white fondant. Cut out orange flowers using medium Cut-Out and pink flowers using small Cut-Out. Using damp brush, attach small to medium flowers, then attach flowers to cake. Roll 1/8 in. diameter white balls for flower centers, attach. Paint stems and leaves using Brush-On Color and bevel-tipped brush.
Roll out large pieces of orange and pink fondant 1/8 in. thick and imprint lattice lines, 1/4 in. apart, with wavy-edge wheel of Cutter/Embosser. Cut strips 3/4 x 4 1/2 in. Attach to cake, 3/4 in. apart at top, with damp brush. Roll out green fondant 1/8 in. thick and cut 1/4 x 4 1/2 in. strips. Twist strips and attach between lattice strips, brushing areas where ends will rest with water. Press ends lightly and trim off excess.
Roll 1/4 in. diameter white balls and attach around center heart. Roll out white fondant 1/8 in. thick and cut four 1/2 x 12 in. strips. Brush back with water and loosely position around bottom border.