Vampire Velcome Cookies
You can count on this cookie for Halloween fun! Cookie dough is tinted violet before baking. Count is figure piped on later using royal icing.
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Halloween Grippy™ Cutter Set Add to shopping list Halloween Grippy™ Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Waxed paper
Tint dough violet. Cut, bake and cool cookies using bat cutter from set.
Decorate cookies on waxed paper. Outline wings with tip 4 in black. Build up body and add outline arms with tip 4 in black; add tip 4 outline shoes in black.
Pipe tip 5 ball head in white; pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch. Pipe in tip 2 shirt in white; add tip 2 bow tie in Christmas Red/Red-Red combination.
Pipe tip 1 dot and string facial features in black and white. Add tip 2 dot hands and fingers in white.
Outline suit trim and pipe in hair with tip 2 in black.