Valentine Variety Cookies
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Micro Hearts Sprinkles Add to shopping list Micro Hearts Sprinkles
- Easy-Add Jumbo Hearts Sprinkle Decorations Add to shopping list Jumbo Hearts Sprinkle Decorations
6-Mix Sweetheart Sprinkle Assortment (red, pink sugars, sweetheart nonpareils)Easy-Add 6-Mix Sweetheart Sprinkle Assortment Add to shopping list 6-Mix Sweetheart Sprinkle Assortment
- Easy-Add Hearts Remembered Icing Decorations Add to shopping list Hearts Remembered Icing Decorations
- Easy-Add White Pearl Dust™ Add to shopping list White Pearl Dust™
- Easy-Add Pink Sparkling Sugar Add to shopping list Pink Sparkling Sugar
- Easy-Add White Sparkling Sugar Add to shopping list White Sparkling Sugar
- Easy-Add White Sugar Pearls Add to shopping list White Sugar Pearls
- Easy-Add Pink Posies Icing Decorations Add to shopping list Pink Posies Icing Decorations
- Easy-Add Daisy royal icing decorations Add to shopping list Daisy royal icing decorations
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
- Easy-Add clear vanilla extract Add to shopping list clear vanilla extract
Each cookie serves 1.
In advance: Make cookies. Prepare and roll out dough. Cut hearts using classic heart cutter from set. Bake and cool cookies.
Outline cookies using tip 3 and full-strength icing; flow in using thinned icing.
For white-on-pink wavy stripes, overpipe white immediately after adding an all-over pink layer. Let all dry 24 hours before adding trims and sprinkles.
For Colored Sugar, Sparkling Sugar or Nonpareils, brush tops, edges or specific designs with Piping Gel; immediately sprinkle on trims and shake off excess.
For Icing Flowers, Heart Decorations, Sugar Pearls and large Heart Sprinkles, attach trims one piece at a time using dots of full-strength icing.
For white scrolls and overpiped pink outlines, pipe designs using tip 3 and fullstrength icing. Paint various white areas with Pearl Dust/vanilla mixture. Let all dry.