Valentine Petit Fours
Make-ahead candy picks can add an exciting new dimension to your holiday treats! Here we’ve used them to add the finishing touch to candy-coated mini cakes
- Easy-Add Pink Icing Color Add to shopping list Pink Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Pink Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Pink Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Red Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Red Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
Each petit four serves 1.
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 21 Add to shopping list Tip: 21
- Easy-Add Heart CandyPick Mold Add to shopping list Heart CandyPick Mold
- Easy-Add Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter Add to shopping list Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter
Bake cake in cookie sheet. Use round metal cutter to cut petit fours.
Place petit fours on cooling grid positioned over cookie sheet and cover with melted light cocoa or white candy melts. Tap tray to evenly cover. Refrigerate to set.
Make candy picks according to package directions; refrigerate to set.
Tint buttercream pink and pipe tip 21 rosettes on top of petit fours. Insert candy pick.
Use tip 3 to pipe dots on sides of petit fours.