Using The Right Line Cake
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Gum-Tex™ Add to shopping list Gum-Tex™
Cake serves 32.
- Easy-Add Stand-Up Cuddly Bear Pan Set Add to shopping list Stand-Up Cuddly Bear Pan Set
- Easy-Add Oval Pan Set Add to shopping list Oval Pan Set
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Heart Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Heart Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add 8 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Dowel Rods Add to shopping list Dowel Rods
- Plastic ruler
- Paring Knife
- 2 feet Pink ribbon
In advance: Make fondant hearts and bait bucket. For hearts, roll out all colors 1/8 in. thick; cut approximately 14 hearts using medium Cut-Out. Let dry on cornstarch-dusted board. For bucket, dust muffin pan cavity with cornstarch. Roll out white fondant mixture 1/8 in. thick; press into cavity, smoothing with fingers. Trim off excess and let dry; unmold. Using FoodWriter™ markers, print messages on hearts and buckets. Tint 30 oz. violet, 18 oz. blue, 1 oz. each yellow, rose and green. Add 1 teaspoon Gum-Tex to blue; add 1/8 teaspoon Gum-Tex each to 1 1/2 in. balls of violet and white fondant.
Bake and cool 2-layer oval and stand-up bear cakes (use firm-textured batter such as pound cake for bear) and prepare for stacked construction. Ice oval cake smooth in rose buttercream. For dock, roll out violet fondant 1/8 in. thick; using oval pan as a pattern, cut an oval approximately 1 in. larger overall. Position on cake; smooth with Fondant Smoother. For dock posts, cut 7/8 in. wide x 3 in. long strips; attach to cake sides, 2 1/2 in. apart, with damp brush. For water, roll out blue fondant 1/8 in. thick; cut 1 1/4 in. wide strip to fit around cake bottom border. Using a paring knife, cut waves along top edge. Attach with damp brush. On bear cake, trim off arm that touches mouth. For hands, roll out two 1 1/2 in. diameter balls of white fondant. Cut 2 lollipop sticks to 3 in. Insert 1 in. deep into hands then insert in arm areas on front of cake. Build up arms with tip 12. Using tip 4 and buttercream, pipe in nose, ears, and pads of feet (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Outline eyes and mouth with tip 3. Cover bear with tip 16 stars. For fishing pole, cut 12 in. of ribbon; tie into a bow at end of a lollipop stick. For fishing line, attach a heart to end of remaining ribbon with fondant adhesive; let dry. Tie onto stick leaving approximately 9 in. hanging.
Position bear cake on oval cake. Insert fishing pole. Position bait bucket and hearts.
*Combine Lemon Yellow with Golden Yellow for yellow shown. Combine Violet with Rose for violet shown.