Up for a Celebration! Cupcakes
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- 24 ounces Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant (for 20 treats)Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Gum-Tex™ Add to shopping list Gum-Tex™
- Buttercream icing (stiff consistency)
- Jelly beans
- spice drops
- granulated sugar
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2A Add to shopping list Tip: 2A
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Leaf Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Leaf Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Silly-Feet! Silicone Baking Cups Add to shopping list Silly-Feet! Silicone Baking Cups
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Waxed paper
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
In advance: Make fondant pieces. Let all pieces dry on cornstarch-dusted surface. Trim lollipop sticks to 21/2?in. Attach ears and wings to sticks with thinned fondant adhesive. Let? set.
Bake and cool cupcakes in silicone cups supported by cookie sheet. Using stiff buttercream and tip 2A, pipe head, building up for dimension; round with spatula. For bunny: Pipe tip 3 outline mouth and dot eyes; attach jelly bean nose with icing. Insert ears. For arms, trim lollipop sticks to 3 in. long. Roll 2 fondant logs, 1/2 x 1 in. Push stick into log until 1/2 in. is exposed at top; attach hand to end with fondant adhesive. Insert arms. For chick: Pipe tip 3 dot eyes. Cut orange spice drop in half; shape and cut each half into pointed beak. Cover with granulated sugar. Attach beak; insert ?hair and wings.
*Combine Lemon Yellow with Golden Yellow for yellow shown. Combine Brown with Red-Red for brown shown.