Up for Grabs! Cake
This cake captures everyone’s attention! After covering a 2-layer 8 in. Square Pan cake in white fondant, decorate it with fondant balloons and gifts shaped with Fondant Cutters Round and Square Cut-Outs.
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add 8 x 2 in. Square Pan Add to shopping list 8 x 2 in. Square Pan
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter Add to shopping list Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter
- Easy-Add Square Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Square Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add 10 x 14 in. Cake Board Add to shopping list 10 x 14 in. Cake Board
- Easy-Add Silver Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Silver Fanci-Foil Wrap
Prepare 2-layer cake for fondant by icing smooth with buttercream; cover with fondant and smooth with Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother. Using medium and large Cut-Outs and primary color fondant, cut balloons and gifts. Attach to cake with a damp brush.
For balloon strings, roll thin ropes of fondant and attach with damp brush. For gift ribbons, cut 1/8 in. wide strips and attach with damp brush. For dots on gifts, roll 1/16 in. balls; attach. For bows, flatten two 1/4 in. balls and attach. For confetti, cut 1/8 in. wide strips in pieces and attach. For bottom border, roll 1/2 in. balls in various colors; attach.