Up, Up and Away! Cupcakes
These high-flying treats are just right for so many occasions. Birthday parties, barbeques, showers, poolside celebrations and whenever you want to make any day festive.
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Pink Icing Color Add to shopping list Pink Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black shoestring licorice Add to shopping list Black shoestring licorice
Your favorite cupcake recipe
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 9 Add to shopping list Tip: 9
- Easy-Add Tip: 44 Add to shopping list Tip: 44
- Easy-Add White Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list White Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
Bake and cool cupcakes in Balloons Standard Baking Cups. Cool completely on Cooling Grid.
Prepare Buttercream Icing recipe. Tint red and reserve a small amount of white. Use spatula to ice tops of cupcakes smooth.
Pipe Round Decorating Tip 9 small circle around balloon neck.
Using white buttercream icing, pipe smooth side of Basketweave Decorating Tip 44 highlights on tops of balloons.
Cut a 4 in. length of black shoestring licorice and insert on balloon bottom for string.
Personalize cupcakes for each party guest by just using tip 3 and tube icing to print names or convey special wishes.