Up, Up & Away with Mickey Cookie & Candy Treats
Build a better-looking balloon from round cookies decorated with color flow icing. Fill yellow candy-shell baskets formed in our Muffin Pan with crisped rice cereal treat mixture and chocolate-covered candies.
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Burgundy Icing Color Add to shopping list Burgundy Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Icing Decoration Add to shopping list Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Icing Decoration
Yellow Candy Melts® Candy (1 pk. makes 4 treats)Easy-Add Yellow Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Yellow Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
mini and regular candy-coated chocolates
Your favorite crisped rice cereal treat recipe
Each Treat serves 1
- Easy-Add 12-cup Standard Muffin Pan Add to shopping list 12-cup Standard Muffin Pan
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Round Comfort Grip™ Cookie Cutter Add to shopping list Round Comfort Grip™ Cookie Cutter
- Easy-Add 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make cookie balloon. Prepare and roll out dough. Cut rounds using cutter. Bake and cool cookies. Use ruler and edge of cookie cutter to mark sections. Use tip 2 and full-strength color flow to outline each section, then flow in with thinned color flow. Let dry on waxed paper-covered boards.
Also in advance: Make yellow candy shells in muffin pan.
Prepare cereal treats mixture and press into bottom of candy shells, 3/4 in. deep. Attach mini candies around top edge using melted candy. Fill center with regular candies. Push 2 cookie sticks into base; attach cookie balloon using melted candy. Pipe tip 16 buttercream rosettes. Position Mickey.
* Combine Leaf Green with Kelly Green for green shown.
* Combine Royal Blue with Black for light blue shown.
* Combine Royal Blue with Violet for dark blue shown.
* Combine Burgundy with Red-Red and a little Black for red shown.