Cookie Sheets & Je…
Under the Sea Starfish Whoopie Pies
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add White Nonpareils Sprinkles Add to shopping list White Nonpareils Sprinkles
Each treat serves 1
- Easy-Add Star Whoopie Pie Pan Add to shopping list Star Whoopie Pie Pan
- Easy-Add 10 in. x 16 in. Non-Stick Cooling Grid Add to shopping list 10 in. x 16 in. Non-Stick Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 9 in. Angled Spatula Add to shopping list 9 in. Angled Spatula
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Tip: 6 Add to shopping list Tip: 6
- Waxed paper
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
Bake whoopie pies in pan according to recipe and cool.
Using a single pie, pipe long, heavy beads from the center of the star to the tips using tip 6 and icing. Pipe over beads again. Pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch. Let whoopie pies chill in freezer for 30 minutes.
Melt Candy Melts candy according to package directions. Place whoopie pies on cooling grid over waxed paper-covered cookie sheet. Cover with melted candy. Let set for 1 minute.
Sprinkle with white nonpareils.