Under the Sea Cake
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Orange Candy Melts® Candy
- Large white gumballs
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add Sports Ball Pan Set Add to shopping list Sports Ball Pan Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 20 Add to shopping list Tip: 20
- Easy-Add 10 in. Cake Circle Add to shopping list 10 in. Cake Circle
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add 8 in. Angled Spatula Add to shopping list 8 in. Angled Spatula
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Waxed paper
Make candy pieces in advance: Cover patterns with waxed paper. Using melted candy in cut parchment bag, outline and fill in patterns; refrigerate until firm. Carefully remove candy from waxed paper. Pipe accent lines with melted candy on one side of fins and tail; let dry. Turn over and pipe accent lines on other side. Attach lollipop sticks to backs of fins and tail with melted candy. Completely cover sticks with additional melted candy.
Ice two halves of cake together, positioning seam horizontally, and place on foil-covered cake circle. Cover cake with tip 20 stars. Insert candy fins, tail and mouth in cake. Position gumball eyes and pipe tip 3 dot pupils. Mix blue icing with white; do not blend completely. Ice cake circle fluffy, using angled spatula to create waves.