Under Wraps Mummy Cookies
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Halloween Cookie Sandwich Pan Add to shopping list Halloween Cookie Sandwich Pan
- Easy-Add 10 in. x 16 in. Non-Stick Cooling Grid Add to shopping list 10 in. x 16 in. Non-Stick Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add 12 in. Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list 12 in. Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Non-Stick Cookie Sheet
- Waxed paper
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
Prepare dough. Bake and cool cookies according to package directions.
Prepare Color Flow icing. Tint portions black and orange; reserve some white.
Use tip 3 and full-strength white icing to pipe lines on cookie. Let set until dry.
Position cookie, decorated side out, on cooling grid placed over waxed paper-covered cookie sheet. Thin white icing and pour over entire cookie. Let set until dry.
Use a cut parchment bag and full-strength orange icing to pipe eye sockets. Let set until dry.
Use a cut parchment bag and full-strength white icing to pipe whites of eyes. Let set until dry.
Use a cut parchment bag and full-strength black icing to pipe pupils. Let set until dry