U Crack Me Up, Chicky Cake Pops
All your little peeps will love to get their beaks on these sweet, chick-shaped cake pops this Easter. Our Yellow Candy Melts® give these little chicks their vibrant yellow color.
- Easy-Add Yellow Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Yellow Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
yellow and orange small spice drops
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
Each cake pop serves 1.
- Easy-Add 9 x 13 in. Sheet Pan Add to shopping list 9 x 13 in. Sheet Pan
- Easy-Add 8 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Pops Decorating Stand Add to shopping list Pops Decorating Stand
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter Add to shopping list Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
Melt yellow Candy Melts. Dip cake balls into melted candy. Place in decorating stand; chill until firm.
Roll out fondant 1/16 in. thick. Cut circle using largest round Cut-Out. Using knife, cut random triangles out around circle no deeper than 3/8 in. deep or wider than 1/2 in.
Slide fondant up stick and attach to bottom of pop with damp brush.
Roll out yellow spice drop 1/8 in. thick on surface sprinkled with granulated sugar. Cut wings and hair with knife. Attach to chick with melted candy.
Roll out orange spice drop 1/8 in. thick. Cut 2 small triangles, 1/4 in. wide x 1/4 in high. Attach to chick with melted candy.
Tint a small amount of melted candy black; place in parchment bag. Pipe dot eyes.