Two-Tone Pumpkin Cookies
Want to lower the calorie count on your Halloween treats? Eliminate the icing! Tinted, thinned cookie dough is piped directly onto these shaped cookies before baking.
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
Each cookie serves 1
- Easy-Add Pumpkin Comfort Grip™ Cutter Add to shopping list Pumpkin Comfort Grip™ Cutter
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 10 Add to shopping list Tip: 10
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
Prepare dough. Tint small portions of dough green and dark orange; tint remainder of dough light orange. Thin green and dark orange dough to piping consistency with water. Roll out light orange dough. Cut cookies using Pumpkin Cutter. Using thinned orange dough, pipe tip 10 outline sections. Using thinned green dough, pipe in stem with tip 3. Bake cookies and cool completely on cooking grid.
*Combine Orange with Red-Red for orange shown.