Two-Tiered Tree Cupcakes
This isn’t your ordinary cupcake - it has two festive layers and is topped with a gold star.
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rainbow Nonpareils Sprinkles Add to shopping list Rainbow Nonpareils Sprinkles
- Easy-Add Yellow Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Yellow Colored Sugar
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Mini Muffin Pan Add to shopping list Mini Muffin Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Star Cut-Outs™ (Medium size used)Easy-Add Star Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Star Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Gold Foil Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list Gold Foil Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Gold Foil Bon Bon Baking Cups Add to shopping list Gold Foil Bon Bon Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
Roll out dough and use medium star Cut-Out to cut cookie; sprinkle with yellow sugars. Bake and cool.
Bake Standard and Mini Cupcakes and cool. Cover standard cupcake with tip 16 pull-out stars in green buttercream icing. Stack mini cupcake on top of standard cupcake and cover with tip 16 pull-out stars in green buttercream icing. Sprinkle both with nonpareils and position cookie on top.