Twinkle Tree Cookies
Ready to decorate the tree? Bake tree cookies in the Petite Christmas Tree Pan, cover in thinned royal icing. Add the trim of Jumbo Rainbow Nonpareils Sprinkle Decorations. Top the tree with a yellow icing star.
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Easy-Add Jumbo Rainbow Nonpareils Sprinkles Add to shopping list Jumbo Rainbow Nonpareils Sprinkles
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Petite Christmas Tree Pan Add to shopping list Petite Christmas Tree Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 21 Add to shopping list Tip: 21
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Waxed paper
Prepare cookie recipe and press into Petite Tree Pan cavities. Bake and cool following pan instructions. Unmold cookies from pan and place on cooling grid over a drip pan.
Thin green royal icing with water until it reaches pouring consistency. Cover cookies with icing. Immediately sprinkle cookies with nonpareils. Place on waxed paper-covered board to dry.
In full-strength royal icing, decorate top of tree with a tip 21 star.