Tulip Treats Cookies
These cute little cookie pops in pots make perfect place markers or fun top-of-desk gifts. Using some pretty ribbon, it takes little time to get crafty with cookies.
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Lavender Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Lavender Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add Pink colored sugar Add to shopping list Pink colored sugar
Spearmint jelly leaves
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Garden Shapes Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Garden Shapes Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Mini clay pots
- Curling ribbon light green
- Craft block squares
Tint a small amount of vanilla using green icing color. Brush mixture on lollipop sticks to color stems; let dry.
Prepare cookie dough; tint 1/2 rose and 1/2 violet. Roll out dough and cut cookies using tulip Cut-Out. Sprinkle with pink or lavender sugar. Bake and cool.
Cut spearmint leaves in smaller teardrop shape. Attach tulips and leaves to stems with melted candy.
Cut craft block to fit each pot and position. Insert flowers on stems into craft block. Curl ribbon and position in pots, tying around stems.