Tulip Garden Easter Eggs
What a lovely way to capture the essence of spring! A beautifully tinted blue egg encircled with blooming tulips. Use Tulip Cut-Outs™ Fondant Cutters to make tulips out of brilliant violet fondant.
- hard-cooked egg
- Easy-Add Sky Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Sky Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
- Easy-Add White Pearl Dust™ Add to shopping list White Pearl Dust™
- FoodWriters™ Neon Colors Edible Color Markers (light green used)Easy-Add FoodWriters™ Neon Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriters™ Neon Colors Edible Color Markers
Each egg serves one
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Leaf Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Leaf Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add 6-pc. Mini Easter Cutter Set Add to shopping list 6-pc. Mini Easter Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
Step 1Color egg blue.; let set.
Step 2Tint 1/2 oz. each violet and green fondant, 1/4 oz. fondant violet.
Step 3Roll out green fondant 1/8 in. thick, use smallest cutter from Cut-Outs to cut seven leaves for base. Attach around bottom of egg for base with piping gel.
Step 4Cut 3 stems, 3/4 in. long x 1/8 in. wide and attach with piping gel between every 2 or 3 leaves.
Step 5Roll out violet fondant 1/16 in. thick. Use tulip cutter to cut three tulips. Attach tulips with stems on to egg with piping gel. Cut out three additional three tulips, cut each diagonal in two pieces, and attach to original fondant tulips on egg with piping gel. Roll out light violet fondant 1/16 in. thick and cut three tulips. Cut center petal of light violet tulips and attach to center of tulips with piping gel.
Step 6Lightly dust tulips with Pear Dust. Draw veins on leaves with light green FoodWriter® edible color marker
0 Reviews by the community
0 Questions by the community