Tucked in for the Night Cupcake
What a cute, sleepy little bear to serve at baby showers, kids parties and even christenings. Just cover a cupcake with a fondant blanket and insert the sweet little Bear Cupcake Toppers.
Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant (1/2 oz. per treat)Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
Each cupcake serves 1
- Easy-Add Jumbo Muffin Pan Add to shopping list Jumbo Muffin Pan
- Easy-Add White jumbo baking cups Add to shopping list White jumbo baking cups
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Circles Nesting Cookie Cutters (2nd smallest used)Easy-Add Circles Nesting Cookie Cutters Add to shopping list Circles Nesting Cookie Cutters
- Easy-Add Cutter/Embosser Add to shopping list Cutter/Embosser
- Easy-Add Bear Cupcake Topper Add to shopping list Bear Cupcake Topper
Bake and cool cupcakes. Ice smooth with spatula and white buttercream. Shape a mound of icing on top of cupcake to resemble a body.
Tint 1/2 oz. of fondant light yellow (for each cupcake). Roll out fondant 1/8 in. thick. Use second smallest circle cookie cutter to cut blanket. Cut 1/2 in. off the top of the circle and round edges.
Use straight-edge wheel of the Cutter/Embosser to make crisscross lines, 1/2 in. apart. Slightly fold over the top of fondant blanket.
Place blanket on top of cupcake and insert Bear Topper.