Truffling with Your Affections Cake
Chocolate to the max! Start with your favorite chocolate cake… cover it with a decadent ganche glaze and position an assortment of molded candy truffles on top. Need we say more?
1 pkg chopped walnuts
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add SweetHeart Pan Add to shopping list SweetHeart Pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make approximately 32 chocolate dipped truffles--some plain, some rolled in chopped walnuts and some topped with a swirl using melted white candy in cut parchment bag. Set aside.
Ice 1-layer cake smooth in buttercream. Position cake on cooling grid over drip pan and cover with ganache; let set. Position cake on foil-wrapped board. Position truffles on cake top.