Truffle Treasure Box Candy
Give your Valentine an assortment of homemade candies in a creative candy box. We’ve used our Silicone Baking Cups for the bottom and baked a heart-shaped cookie for the lid!
- Easy-Add Pink Icing Color Add to shopping list Pink Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Easy-Add Chocolate Hearts Sprinkles Add to shopping list Chocolate Hearts Sprinkles
- Easy-Add Hearts Confetti Sprinkles Add to shopping list Hearts Confetti Sprinkles
Favorite cake mix for cupcakes
Each serves 1.
Roll out dough and cut cookie with 3rd largest heart cutter from set. Use tip 5 and royal icing to pipe ribbon, bow and dot on cookie; let dry.
Prepare truffles recipe and roll into 5/8 in. balls (make at least 9 truffles for each box) and dip into melted candy. Roll half of truffles in sprinkles; leave half plain and let set.
Fill baking cups 1/3 full with batter; bake and cool cupcake in baking cup supported by cookie sheet. Ice top smooth and position truffles on top.